Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[Jenny's Crib] An Introduction to My Home

I think being a first-time homeowner added a few white hairs to my head (and I do NOT get white hair). But the rewards are immense, especially if you are ready to really "nest" and implement some of those dream interior design ideas to support the life you want!


So as a part of the ORGANIZED. By Jenny relaunch this summer, I'll be sharing with you some photos detailing how I've organized and designed my OWN home.  Besides my portfolio (available here), you can see a little more of my personal style and how I work.

A huge part of my reorganizing has been around setting up a home office WORTHY of multiple freelance business services and creative projects (home/office organizing, writing, editing, blogging, podcasting, stand-up comedy, comedy sketch writing, and more!).  I'm excited to share with you those photos soon.  In the meantime, enjoy these little snippets to whet your collective appetites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...