Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

[Jenny's Crib] Here's a Quick Way to Get a Custom Look, On-The-Cheap [Vintage Knobs]

Knobs are the underrated hardware of the house.  We need them, but take them for granted.  For all the utility they provide, why not add a dash of beauty as you open up your cabinets and doors? Here's a quickie project I did to customize my standard, all-white bathroom vanity. I got some great turquoise vintage knobs on sale at Anthropologie and had to have them. Such a simple and unexpected little project.

From Project Portfolio

What do you think? As you can see, I replaced my first knob before taking my "before" photo because I was so excited to see how it looked! Now, every time I touch them, I get a little shot a joy to start and end my day. Oh. It's the little things in life sometimes. It's the little things.

How do you take a big-box purchase and get a custom-look on the cheap?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...